Sunday, July 11, 2004

Windstruck

Finally I could get through the internet booking for this movie last nite. I bought for 1.30 pm show. As I expected, I woke up very late, so I missed the church for today. Arrived at cinema about 1pm past, then queued for the hotdog.
Surprisingly there was no ads at all for this cinema, so when i went in, it had started, as the queue for hotdog was very long, it had to be coz by Spidey 2.
The film is about the policewoman and a man relationship, the girl is quite pretty, the story is a bit unreasonable, like a bit stupid, but well, no regret at all though, I even can recommend you to see this movie.
Firstly I thought, wow, the plot is so smooth, no twist, no nothing at all, everything went smoothly, but later on then I found the twist. Tjis is my first Korean movie though *grinned*
After the movie, then we went shopping. Well after few last week had no shopping mood at all, today my shopping mood is finally come back. Bought quite lots of things *sigh*
I went to Mango, as I still saw a sale signboard outside, but the things that I bought is not on sale *sigh again*. It's also quite frustating as I feel now Mango has changed the sizes of their clothes. I usually wear Medium size, but when I tried (luckily I tried, as usually I'm lazy to try), now I have to wear Large, wow, how shocked I am. I don't think I gain weight, everything is very normal, in fact I feel I'm losing my weight. Feeling uncomfortable, I went to Zara, and tried some clothings there, it's still medium, so it's not my fault *lega* May be mango found all the S'pore girls is too slim to wear mango, so they change the sizes *lugu*
I dare not total up my spendings today, just keep it as it is..so can be imagined how crazy I am today then ......

No comments: