Monday, July 26, 2004

Dentist

This morning I went to visit the dentist because one of my teeth was broken. It's my first dentist visit in Singapore, and of course I felt very nervous. I kept on telling my self, it's going to be allright, only bear to suffer for a few minutes, then it's over.
The first time I saw the dentist, I asked,"Is it going to be painful?" He said,"Don't worry, it won't be that bad."
But when he did it, wow it's quite pain, and it's not like the doctor in Indo, no matter how you scream, he will never let you go. At least in Indo, when he knows you're in pain, he will stop for a while and let you rinse your mouth with water. But I didn't scream though :)
He asked me what's my problem, and I told him," I'm not quite sure, feels like my filling broken", then he examined he said there was a decay on my tooth, but it's not the tooth that I felt pain, then I felt quite strange. But finally he found out my problems, after scaling my teeth.
Then today I don't know what's happening with me, I had my lunch after the dentist, but when I arrived at th office, I still have my twisties (half of it was eaten on Sat because I was very hungry), then I finished it all, well know my stomach become bigger like winnie the pooh, regret *hiks*

No comments: