Saturday, July 10, 2004

Finally

We went out about 5.30pm, wanted to eat Teppanyaki at Tanglin Mall, but the food court is still under renovation. Hmmm...paid parking $3.00, got nothing...*gondok*
Moved to Raffles City, decided to try "Out of The Pan", which sells crepes and waffle, quite nice, I ate BLT crepes, while CC had Smoke Salmon.
After that we went around, it's still sale everywhere, I wanted to look for some shirt, but from all the shop that I went in, I found nothing that interest me *sedih*
Then we decided to look for the ice cream shop that I read somewhere, and I thought it's quite similar to "Passion Flower" in Sydney. So we went to Citylink mall, kept on guessing where it's located, then half way passed already, yet still couldn't find, I told CC," If I couldn't find it, I'll sue the magazine", but actuallt I also couldn't remember which magazine talked about this shop *lugu*
Finally, we found it, it called "Wild Hibiscus", located at the end of the tunnel (Suntec City side). When I browsed the ice cream display, I felt dissapointed, this shop is not so adventerous like "Passion Flower", the weirdest thing that they have only Banana and Thyme, which still has a very strong banana flavour, not exotic at all, and Black Sesame.
I decided to take Banana flavor, which I shared with CC, not really nice, bloody sweet. The after taste is still lingering inside my mouth....don't want to go there anymore...(ntar gue kena sue ama die kaga ye??)

No comments: