Friday, July 30, 2004

Counting Down

Still remember about my posting a few days ago about the meeting that I have to attend today?
Well now I'm counting down until that even *sigh* Imagine I have to meet all the competitors and be nice to them *sigh*
It doesn't mean that I'm too chicken to face the competitors, but it's a matter of how we struggle our way up to reach this status. It's not an easy way, all those moron competitors, some of them doing really stupid things to us (biarin deh kalo ada yang baca.. gue nggak takut..)
And I can't imagine my self in that meeting faking my smiles to all of those stupid moron...and I don't feel like exchanging my business cards to them as well *sigh*
Now I feel giddy, I'd better calm my self down....and starting to choose which type of face I should wear, also pratice my fake smiles...

No comments: