Saturday, July 24, 2004

House Works

The one that I hate most is ironing, I can't understand when I saw the instruction on the label, most of my clothes have to be ironed with no 1, then when I iron with no 1, it will not be smooth, coz it's not hot enough *sigh*
Then another problem also, when I just finished ironing, it looks smooth enough, but then after a few minutes it become crumpled again *sigh*
Besides ironing, I also have problem with washing clothes, most of my clothes said it has to be handwashed, but yet it's very tiring to do hand wash, and it also can damage my hand...I always ask with my other friends, they said just dump everythinh to the washing machine, then the porblem solved. I've tried a few times, but it caused damage to my clothes *sigh*
I really admire maid and the true housewife, they really know how to iron and wahs clothes properly...anyway...any ideas?
Duh ini ceritanya kok kayanya cemplang yak?

No comments: