Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sorry Fans

Want to say sorry to all my fans out there *gaya* wakkakkak...one things led to another, and this stupid laptop and stupid user, my posting yesterday and some other posting under drafts had been deleted unintentionally...
Finally I fall sick, it's been a tradition, that I'll get sick on October which is my bday month and during Chinese New Year period, don't ask me why, may be this one is warning for me not to over eat during festive season *ngaco* wakakkakakka....
Yesterday almost all the deliveries came at one time, the TV and the paintings, alamak...luckily the carpenter still there, got very bad headache, then my throat was not easy as well, felt like soemthing stuck there, and I couldn't cough it out or swallow it down...then I left straight away for the doctor..
Driving made me even more crazy, just about 3 mins away from my new house, suddenly I felt dizzy, and hard to breathe, well I guess my good friend, panick attack had arrived, made me became more suffer...I keep on telling my self,"It's okay to die, but in the proper place please...not in the middle of the road like this, and it might harm other people as well..."
After a long hard battle with my own self, I managed to arrive at the doctor place...had to wait for so long...arrggghhhh...those aunties..so loh so (=long winded-hokkian i guess) with the doctor....aiyoh...but at least already in the doctor premises lah, if something happened they know what to do, rite?
Today I woke up very late and still at home now *nyengir* but I have to take Max down to practice his lesson, he hasn't been good for this week, made me worry for saturday class...I feel like giving up the lesson *sobs*
I feel bloody lazy for today, the whole body pain arghhhhhh...but if I don't do to the office I have to face Nuniek which could make me more crazy....arghhhhh...

No comments: