Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm Tired Geto Loh

I've been very surprised with the overwhelming response for my last posting, andai saja CC bisa membaca, dan bisa mengerti betapa banyaknya temen2 semua yang setuju bahwa pembantu hanya membuat bossnya tambah stress...weleh...
Entering the last quarter of the year, I feel scared, excited aand tired..when I was young this is the most enjoyable moment in my life, my Birthday, then lotsa friends birthday, then Christmas...I like Christmas feeling...
But now..oh no another birthday, means I'm getting older, lotsa friends birthday, means have to squeeze my brain what to buy for them, then lotsa Xmas party that I have to attend, lotsa my clients' private sale that I have to attend, and I don't like that...Then Christmas which now becoming more and more commercial...then year end, means getting old ..again...
Yesterday business lunch, called buttler services, which is provided by one of the credit card platinum service, booked the place at Sze Chuan Court, 3 persons..the butler didn't call back..I thought everything was allright...till I came there...jreng...the receptionist said,"Sorry, we don't have your reservation here".
Me,"I called that platinum services.."
Recept,"Ok, never mind, I'll check with them later, but you have to wait for a while, coz we're fully booked..."
Untung client yang gue bawa bukan client yang super duper penting dan kedudukannya tinggi, kalo gak kan bisa mampus gue...kok gue kayanya lagi apes niy
Pas lagi makan, tau2 telpon gue bunyi, si buttler ternyata nelpon,"Hi I'm so and so..and I'm so sorry just now I was slipped of mind abou your reservation...I'm really sorry about that"
Gue,"Hmmm..you know I'm bringing my client for business lunch, and can you imagine how embarassed I am?
Butler,"I'm sorry ma'am."
Ya sudahlah gue punya nomer telponnya Quality Service manager dari tuh kredit card, yah langsung aje gue telpon..masa sih punya fasilitias gak digunain..wakakakka...
akhirnya yah kayanya itu orang dimaki2 abis deh...hiks..dan gue dapet voucher hi tea di marriot sebagai kompensasi...
Trus hari Minggu wakssss ada Private Sale..da minggu depan masih ada Xmas Party lagi yang musti gue attend...doh kasian deh gue...

No comments: