Friday, October 28, 2005

Chairman is coming to town

Latest Update:
Just now my client called,"Eh where were you yesterday ah? I'm waiting for you the whole evening but you didn't show up".
Gue,"Opps sorry, somethings up so I couldn't come, so sorry about that".
Clients,"Next time don't do that again, we do appreciate your help, that's why we invited you."
Gue,"Okay, sorry for that..."
Oopsss...it's hard to be celebrity (oopss wrong ya? wakakkaka)..sometimes I wonder, my job is not PR, but why I have to attend lotsa things like this...feels like celebrity..too bad haven't got chance to appear in Tatler *sigh*
Anyway I'm bloody busy, work and work and work until no more mood to do anything, masa rambut gue jadi kayak rambutnya Tintin siyy? berdiri semua saking pusingnya gua...argghhhh week end doesn't feel like one...*sobs*

Orig Update:
Yesterday, couldn't come to product launch, coz another client called me for urgent job *sigh* My life just like 7 eleven, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anytime you need me, just call me and I'll be there *nyanyi*
After that rushed to the airport, hungry like a horse, ate Burger Kings, waited quite sometime even the crews had been out, and my parents' luggage already went around 2 times on the conveyor belt, finally I saw my chairman and chairwoman came out...
I said,"Kok lama ya Pa keluarnya?"
My dad,"Oh tadi kita musti ngantri di dalem buat Xray check lagi".
Gue kumat konyolnya,"Oh kirain tadi papa sama mama bantuin crews and the gank buat bersihin pesawat". wakkakakakak...
Bokap,"Ah kamu bisa ajah.." ngakak juga...
Confused where to bring them to eat (they always said tha plane food not nice, and they're still hungry), so decided to go to Wisma Atria new food court, they close quite late...
My mom said she wanted something hot, so I suggested her to get the chicken soup from the granny soup stall, until we reached there, suddenly the auntie greeted us in Indonesian Language..*sigh* no choice then made new friend with the auntie, after that my dad still couldn't decide what to eat, so the auntie recommened the dumpling soup from across her stall...
So I went there, and greeted in Chinese, tried my best to speak my Chinese Survival Kits..you know how hard it is to keep the intonation right, as you get older, the tongue will become more stiff *sigh*
Then the auntie down there suddenly said,"Aiyoh ni hen cute de leh..."
Jreng....me? cute? Oh My God, there it goes another fans..*sigh* then I answered,
"Wei she ma wo hen cute leh?" (kayanya hanyu pinyin nya kira2 gitu lah...)
I forgot what is the sentence that Auntie said, but basically she said I'm very cute, the way I speak and the way I look tonight...uupps..that one is a song ya...hehehheh...she said that actually she had been sleepy until she met me, so no need medicine to wake her up...wah..I should have charged her a fee for that hor.. *singlish*
Sometimes I regret to have my name as Flona, it's easy to remember as people tends to mispronounce or double check how to pronounce, so it's easy to mark me, and second one is my face, not a generic face *sigh* and last but not least is my voice *sigh* but basically I'm friendly lah..so that's why I have a lots of followers *pe de* wakakakkakaka...(sounds scary huh? cult leader? *grinned*)
Anyway when we arrived at the new place, I as quite stress, my chairman inspected everything, while I'm holding my breath and crossing my finger *sigh* but so far the turn out is quite satisfactory lah *relieved* but who knows what tomorrow will hold *caelah* right?
Meanwhile happy week end for everybody...

No comments: