Monday, October 17, 2005

Lazy Sunday

Raining since morning, woke up too late...then didn't went to the church *blush*
Sent Nuniek to new house, cleaning up the whole house...and because she's too much, just dumped her down there...I didn't even bother to help her lah yauu...
Had lunch at Da Paulo Gastronomia, it's an interesting new place that I've heard since a long long time ago, but I hadn't had any chance to go and check until Saturday Afternoon, and I decided to go back for lunch on Sunday...
Raining heavily and the sky dark, made me more mellow....I like this type of weather, cool, windy...romantic though...I didn't feel like in Singapore, as most of the crowds passing by are bule...till I heard some aunties speaking Singlish..OMG...destroyed the romantic feeling...*sigh*
I took photo of my food, but so sorry I left my bag inside the car...
Then bought the painting for new house, it was love at the first sight since the first time I saw that one, then my client told me, they're having a sale, so I went down there, and haggled the price, voila...the painting is mine...delivered on Wednesday...which is going to be a busy day, everything come on that day...OMG
Haven't settled for sofa, bar stool, and dining table...
Now wanna look around for flairing class....
Lagune ta' ganti yo, ini dari pelem The Myth, gila cewenya cakep buanget...gue sampe kesengsem...naksir abis...gila how lucky to be Jacky Chan...

No comments: