Saturday, October 01, 2005

Deep Condolescence

My deepest condolescence for my beloved country Indonesia for the Bali bombing. I just can't understand why Indonesia still has to go through a lots of things after so many things happened in these past few years.
All the shocking news keep on coming and going every other day, however even though I'm not presently exist in my country, but yet my heart cry very hard every time I see something happened to Indonesia.
No matter how far I am from Indonesia, deep in my heart, I'm still a very true blue Indonesian Citizen.
For the last posting, it's only a joke saying to be proud as Indonesian, but actually there are many things that we have to proud of as Indonesian.
We are culturally rich, have lots of different cultural background, lives in different islands, speaks different language, but yet we are one, we are all Indonesian, and we speak one national language....
There is nothing that can separate us as one entity, as we learn through the years from school that our philosophy is "Unity in Diversity"
Let's we unite and pray together for the situation in Indonesia.....

No comments: