Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Panic Mode

Yesterday I received a call from my dad, he said,"Papa lagi di kantornya Thai Airways nih, udah check availability buat dateng ke Singapore, yang masih ada seat cuma tanggal 27 october dan 5 november, mending pilih yang mana ya?"
Jreng....I felt weak suddenly, I know that my parents will come very soon, but based on my calculation is they will not be able to come at least until 3 nov. Hearing thta type of question, what choice do I have other than replying by,"Oh yah terserah papa aja mo dateng tgl berapa, kalo papa mau dateng tgl 5 yah ambil tgl 5, kalo mau tgl 27 ya udah gak apa2 juga".
Bokap,"Iya soalnya papa pikir, kalo tgl 5, papa mo ngapain yah di jakarta, gak ada kegiatan, di Singapore ada kegiatan gak?"
Jreng....this one is retoric question, isn't it? so I answered,"Hmm papa kan bisa pergi jalan2 sendiri, ke chinatown kek, ke Orchard kek, ke IKEA kek..yah serah papa aja.."
Then I tried my last luck by asking,"Kalo tgl 27 kedeketan, coba aja papa nanya, itu tanggal yang papa mau waiting list-nya panjang gak?" sambil deg2an.
So my dad asked them about that possibility, then I heard their answer is no *gubraks*
Actually I'd tried my ebst by asking my mom to order kue lapis from her friend, with excuse I wanna give to my clients, as I know well it will take at least 3-5 days to get the cake done...and by the time the cake ready, the ticket will not be able to get anymore *licix* but it didn't work *sobs*
So I only have 2 days to finish my house shopping, the sofa, dining table, and bar stool, uuuups...the bed sheets also...*sigh* so many things so little time... All have to be done before my parents come and the designer doesn't want to get involved *sigh* whereas my ability in blending colour is very poor *deep sigh* Somebody wanna help me to choose the color pleaseeeee? *sobs*
By the way, my panic attack is relapsed *sigh* had been very bad these days...as worse as the first few months I got panic attack *deep sigh* I feel hopeless, and devastated and angry, as I hope it's getting better...suddenly the relapse is quite bad...then just now I received email from Zuji, offering spa holiday, one of the destination is Langkawi...jreng...should I take that offer? who knows I'll get denque fever again there, and hopefully I'll be able to langsung mampus....
Oh ya my panic attack was triggered after I got denque fever year 2002 from Langkawi, so if you happened to go to CDC, you can asked everybody there about the girl who got denque from Langkawi, then they must be able to say out my name *grinned*

No comments: