Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Promotion (ada RA-nya lohhh!!!)

First of all, sorry for not been able to visit your blogs these days, I've been bloody busy these few days, but than you for your continuous visit to my blog...
Yesterday, finally I got promoted for my singing lessson, it's been a year since I said I wanna be a Singapore Idol contestant *evil face*, so now I'm level two yay...*joged2*
And yesterday also for the first time my teacher offer me to try to sing jazz song, finally..I can sing jazz *bangga* firstly i didn't have any confidence though, but she kept on telling me it's suit my voice...so voila..there it goes I sang Summer Samba...If you want to hear me sing, just try to hear that song, nah.. I sing exactly like that *evil face again* wakkakakakkak....
Before the class I got a call from my supplier asking me to meet them for business dinner (again...business dinner *sigh*..so you know lah ya where my size came from...), I wanted to say no, but I couldn't, so I just said yes even though still thinking about my furniture shopping session.
So after class, I faster went to Park Mall to see furniture, more or less have been settled (haven't told the shop yet, but I've decided on what to buy and from which shop). Can you imagine I walked very very fast while I was browsing the shop, this is the fastest shopping that I've ever done in my life *lega*
Nah sekarang giliran bagian RA nih, tadi pagi gue lagi nyari2 kolor...upsss gak sopan yak *blush* cd maksud gue, koq gue liat2 stock gue tiba2 menghilang *cemas* gue gag bilank apa2 siy ama nuniek, cuma pas gue sarapan, gue liat jemuran, loh koq iyah ya stock gue menipis *makin cemas*
Jangan2 bokapnya Nuniek jualan cendol/cincau...gak ngerti kan elo2 pada? nah konon kabarnya nih waktu gue kecil, gue suka diceritain ama supir gue tercinta...tukang cendol/cincau itu di bawah gentongnya itu pasti ada kolornya, supaya dagangannya laku...nah loh...hayooo yang suka beli cincau/cendol hati2 ya...*wakakakkaka*
Duh pusing nih gue...kemaren ini bh, sekarang cd, lama2 atuh gue gag punya pakean dalem atuh *pusink* gimanah ini atuh...*cemas* gue siy gag curiga nuniek ngambil, tapi mungkin pas dia jemur, jatuh, trus digasak sama Max sampe rusak...tapi mbok ya nuniek ngomong donk kalo kejadiannya seperti itu, lah wong dulu ajah baju gue dirusakin dia beberapa kali si nuniek belaga bego ... baju gue tetep digantung di lemari, sampe gue temuin, loh koq rusak, gue nanya dia pertama belaga bego, trus akhirnya ngaku...dohh pusing dah gua....

No comments: