Monday, October 24, 2005

I Don't Like Monday

Latest Update:
*^%$$^&%#@#^*!!# gue dikerjain ama receptionist gue...sapi...*&^%$#$^&
I printed 300 names for invitation..then asked her to help to stick onto the envelopes and insert the invitation also..then I left for lunch
When I came back, she said it's only 288 names, I was puzzled, checked one by one...everything the same as my data &^$#@$&*99
Looks like the inserts is too many...so she thought the data is short...and she told me,"here got 12 label (each 24), then plus the other 12 pieces of label.."
Gue,"That came out as 300 right?"
She still confused, I also confused how to tell her, as her english not so good, wanna explain in chinese, my chinese limited...arrghhhhh...Luckily only 300, if 30 thousand how?
And then got client called me,"Hey I've sent the data over to you 30 thousands"
Once I opened, I felt something strange with the data, then I found out, that the data has no customer's name, aiyoh....*sigh*
Why everybody want to prank me? not happy with me izzit? *deep sigh*

Orig Update:
What ad is that ya? *mikir* Doh, can't recall *sebel*
Anyway, this morning woke up, ah Nuniek again...pretending busy wiping the front window *sebel* actually, max pee in the waste basket hasn't been cleaned, under the table also hasn't *tambah benci*
Then I said,"Nuniek, ntar itu tolon yah bawahnya meja dilap dan dipel biar bersih, dan mejanya balikin lap bawahnya meja juga!!!!"
Nuniek,"Ma'am mejanya bisa dibalik toh? gak copot?"
Arrrghhhhh is she lazy or doesn't have brain ya? That table is very strong, how to be broken if you over turn it?
Ini kah tanda - tandanya......*nyanyi*
I've checked one way ticket..one way ticket *nyanyi* to Jakarta for work permit holder also....everything is on my hand now...who want to execute the decision nihhh? *nawarin*
I don't like to do dirty jobs though *senyum licix* I always have to be the angel... wakakakkak...eh gue gag selicik itu lah yau...gue masih concern about her well being if I sent her back home..she might have difficulty in finding future job if she didn't stay in here for 2 years lah...that's the thing that still holding me back...
Feel tired, no energy, since this morning *hiks* I have already played the uplifting songs in my compie, so I feel like I'm in the gym now, but still..be te...
Padahal when I as still in Jakarta, usually I plug my walkman and tune in to Prambors radio who plays crowded songs in the morning to wake me up but it works then...not now... is it a sign of aging? *sigh*

No comments: