Thursday, October 27, 2005

Alcatraz Prison

Latest Update:
Hmmm, I was cornered by Jo, and seems that she got conspiracy with Jimmy *curiga*
I've been manipulated waaaaaaaaaaaaaa *cried loudly*
Now in conference with Jimmy, Jo and Evi hmmmm..have to clear my good name *gaya*
Eh I just received diamond pendant, actually I've forgotten about it already, til my client called me one day said,"Flo, I have something important to tell you.."
Weleh....I'm very pale...panic...what's going on...*scared*, but try to be cool,"Yes? Anything I can help you?" tapi deg2an..
She,"Would like to apologize to you bout the pendant.."
Jreng...then I suddenly remembered yeah during they Xmas Party I'm entitled to the pendant because I've reached certain amount, but I really totally forgot about it at all...then I said,"Aiyoh no need t stand ceremony lah...I even can't remember anymore until you call..."
She,"But you're our customer mah, so I delay, have to aplogize to you.."
Gue,"No worries lah, you know me well, I'm not other customer which usually nag very actively to them..."
She,"Wah you're so understanding, anyway I appreciate your support to our product".
Don't know what to say, but in my own experience it's not easy to deal with customer in retail business in Singapore, pada neko2 man...udah ah ntar gue kena teror lagiii..

Orig Update:
Right spelling, right? *sigh* I'm enjoying my last few hours before I go into detention centre *sigh again* My parents are coming in about 8 more hours *sigh*
Now already got fever and bad cough *cemas*
I'm wondering what I've done that trigger my cough becoming worse like this, yesterday was okay *sigh*
This morning I received sms from my mom,"eh ntar jangan lupa jemput gua ya.." wakakkakak she's panic coz yesterday I didn't pick up any phone yesterday, and hardly replied to sms-es, as I was bloody busy...
Last evening, I tried to get all my shopping list, but to my surprise, all the things I want are not available, not even one arrgghhhh *frustated*, they said it's because of the Super Duper Long Holiday next week. I thought, OMG, in Singapore? Deepavali and Hari Raya can affect the business meh? *singlishnya kumat*, they said the shipment hasn't arrived and they are out of stock...no choice lah...those are the things that I like and no other thing that I want to replace my choice, but they promised to lend me the furnitures until the real one is arrived...well not bad lah ya...So housewarming on hold lah yaaaa....
Don't be dissapointed ya...as the replacement, I give you a sneak preview of the house first ya, please click here
Today, not even better, since morning I have lost count on how many people sent the data to my email, just pretend don't know lah *sigh* then late afternoon I have to attend product launch, then rush to the airport..*sigh*
What a day....

No comments: