Saturday, October 22, 2005

Alamak

Since morning I've been thinking, what should I write today's title, but so many things to tell..then suddenly I recalled yesterday my Japanese friend, kept on saying "Alamak", the way she pronounced it so funny, til I decided to use this title..
Yupe last nite, I met my friends for dinner, still remember my back postings about sms to prank me? actually they want to bring me for all you can eat sushi, but i thougt it would cost them a bomb, so I requested Yakitori instead...and then jreng...jreng...I chosed the right thing though, yakitori si more expensive *seneng* eh salah yak...must be sad...pai seh (=malu-kayanya hokkian) how could I know Yakitori will be more expensive than sushi? or is it because they ordered expensive things? *nyari alasan*
But anyway, the yakitori was so delicious, never had something like this before, it's located in the weird place, Far East Plaza...yupe the place where you can buy all the street wears...owned by Japanese, and they are looking for waiter/waitress (Singaporean only) upps...become advertisment wakkakkakak...wow...I ate until I'm tired, and started to asked them,"Still have how many more to come huh?" because my stomach is going to explode any time soon... actually only ate Yakitori and it's very small compared to Indonesian Satay..*bingung* they still asked me wanna order some rice? alamak...dah mo explode koq masih nawarin makanan...
but still, going out with these bunch of friends, is not complete without dessert OMG PDA...and I'm not a dessert person, can't stand sweets...(coz I'm sweet already I guess *pd abis* wakkakakkaka)..then we went to Raffles City, as my friend redemeed voucher for Brooks Brother...yoi coy...not me, but my friend..to rich till bought things from there...but couldn't find any size that suited him, so went to MPH book stores..only browsing around, and then dessert time...asked Haagen Dasz, they said no table available, moved to Bakerz Inn (againnn...) no place..so decided to move Raffles Hotel (again....), luckily this time not going to the Deli...we went to Empire Cafe, they serve local stuff...I ordered Ice Kachang, but couldn't finish as usual (I've never finished my dessert, unless it's coffee or tea..) well..quite pricey though for dessert...but luckily nice...
Have a nice week end everybody...sorry if I couldn't leave messages in your blog, there is something wrong with my laptop settings (againnn???)

No comments: