Friday, October 21, 2005

Rush Hour

Jacky Chan will be here tomorrow at California Bugis Junction....gak nyambung siy, cuma pas lagi nulis judul, tiba2 keinget Jacky Chan *nyengir* wakakakkakakak....
Well...these few days like racing against time, being chased by something, even now I feel my heart beat faster than my brain....arrrghhh if only I can split my self like amoeba....so many things to do so little time...eh yang ini bukan sks lohh...ini asli karena kerjaan terlalu banyak...
I woke up with my left eyes swollen, kayanya panas dalem, padahal dah minum yang adem2, chng thng lah, cincau lah, doh kali musti minum larutan cap kaki lima..eh salah kaki tiga dink *nyengir lagi* eh koq gue nyengir melulu ya...kayak kuda *blush*
Got problem with one of the supplier, we have already tried to minimize contact with this supplier (which I had already suggested since Dinosour times, but somebody ears has been deaf for donkey years...so I have stopped commenting), everytime we give job and dateline, he ssaid,"Ok, no problem"
When the time is up, suddenly he's gone missing, can't be contacted by phone, and we had to come to his place and knocked his door *sigh*
Problem with my new staff, yesterday when I left, asked her to continue doing my job, then she used the wrong file *sigh*, this one really problem, til my friend said,"eh koq receptionist lo ngangkat telpon kaya mo mati gitu siy?"
And this one is not the only complaint, we found out that she can't speak English...firstly we tought, may be can speak but not that good, but alamak...am siong (=unlucky-kayanya hokkian juga)
If I want to list still a lot of bad things but we should think positive in orther to keep going rite? So finish lah yah, at least TGIF...even though seems week end have to do "rodi" mannn *teteup* wakakkaka...
Clearance niy...for those who's still wondering when is my bday..well well...fyi I always put anyhow date in all registration..so Ria, that one is not true wakakkakaka...even in my birth cert is not my real bday..wakakakkaka..keep on guessing mate!

No comments: