Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Best Friend's Wedding

I'm in panick mode now, coz next year 2 of my best friends are going to get married....the first one told me indirectly by asking me to get a Thong Shu (=Chinese primbon), coz usually in Singapore will be available first before Indonesia....
Then when all the bawang putih came last month, one of them told me she's going to get married in June at Uluwatu, Bali...the date will be 24 of June...
So I started to pester the other one for the date...and I have already started the panick mode, both of them are equally important to me, we've been through up and down together, and have been together for donkey years (ehhh jangan salah sangka yaaa gue masih muda lohhh *bela diri*)
I sms her every now and then to get the outcome, till yesterday suddenly, jreng..jreng...probably on 11 or 24 of June *gubraksss* Bagaikan disambar halilintar di tengah hari, if both of them are going to be in the same day, one in Jakarta, and the other one in Bali, how ahhh? *sobs*
If one in the afternoon, and one in the nite, still can be arrange afternoon flight to Bali or the other way around...but if both in the evening? Alamak.....bagai flona dibelah dua....bagaimana donks? *sobbing uncontrollably*

No comments: