Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Wedding Aftermath

I feel all my body disintegrated, rontok boooo....
Imagine 2 weddings in 2 weeks, had to travel to Indonesia *sigh*
Last week, after came back from Jakarta (with many staying out till early morning during my stay in Jakarta), the next day met Bunda Shafiya, we hung out at Jalan Kayu to eat Roti Prata, till 12 something, it was a pleasure to meet Mbak Rosa and husband, too bad Shafiya not coming along with us, I'm waiting for your next visit though *smile*
The next day meet my other friend coming from Jakarta, picked her up @ Toy's R Us during the closing time, and hung out in Tiong Bahru market, continued to my house till 2 am, then sent her back to hotel.
Of course Bali, another story of staying alive till wee hours *nyengir* and lotsa fun, shouts, laughters etc...etc...
Now, holiday hang over, blues, tired, sleepy, but lotsa works to do, miss all my gank already *sigh*
Best of all now I speak with Balinese accent *sigh*
Tomorrow one of my gank will be here for a week, so tonite better catch up my beauty sleep, still look like Panda from the beach though

No comments: