Monday, June 26, 2006

The Series of Unfortunate Events (Part 3)

When I was in Bali I dropped my handphone into the water. I'd tried my best to dry up my handphone as soon as possible, but then my flash light couldn't go off, my camera at the end couldn't function *sigh*
So yesterday I went to Sonyericsson to repair it, they said it has corrosion, so after my handphone repaired the warranty will be void *sigh*
Being handphoneless, I browsed around to look for new handphone, but considering my shopping budget has been burst badly, but on the other hand I really want to get XDA atom. But after careful consideration and search, finally I found a good deal from Singtel, to get another Sonyericsson, luckily my number had been eligible to get that plan, so now I have new handphone *yay*

No comments: