Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Anomali

Still remember that words? I don't think that one is English words though, it means Deviation in English. Yupe I think I was deviating a bit hmmm a lot when I was in Jakarta last week end.
I ate like nobody business, which never happened in my life before, even my dad was very surprised seeing my appetite increase *blush* We had a buffet breakfast provided by the service apartment, and by the time we went back to our unit, I started searching additional food *blush*. Usually after lunch, I'll have 2 tea breaks (not drinking tea but looking for something to eat lah...), and after dinner we still went for supper of course *sigh* What had gotten into me? *suspicious* May be Buto Ijo *jrengggg...* But luckily so far until now i haven't gained any weight, but on the contrary I lost weight a bit *relief*
Secondly, photography is my hobby, but I had never enjoyed to be taken as the photo object, but this time, I was very narciss *blush again* Especially in the party, I can't remember how many photos of my had been taken, and I got a few photos of myself taken with my friends inside my handphone *senyum manis* Luckily so far I only use those photos as my handphone wallpaper, it considers quite narciss though, but I won't put it up in my blog of course *evil smile*
Thirdly, I was very "cengeng" duh what's the English translation...mmm touchy feelings or easily cry, something like that lah...Which is not my cup of tea also, no matter how my friend or my mom cry when watching drama or whatever, I would be still cool lah. But then when I was attending my best-est friend church wedding ceremony, during the moment they pay respect for their parents, the choirs sang "Di Doa Ibuku" Oh My God, I looked at Rudy, he was trying his best to hold his tears, I was very touch, and by the time Sari hugged and kissed her parents, waaaaaa it made my feelings worse, I keep on telling my self,"No, Flona...you can not cry, you don't have tissue inside your bag, please don't cry..." *sigh* but then Sari also broke down to tears...yaelah...Rudy gave Sari tissue, do you think I should shout,"Eh Rud, pass me the tissue euyyy..." Wakakkakakka.....
I also could feel love is in the air *nyanyi* during the church ceremony, and I was very touch, and of course envy lah yauuuuuuu.....but I feel very happy for Sari dan Rudi, all the best for both of you *hug and kiss*
Last but not leasy at the airport, Sari and Rudi sent me down also, and Sari looked very touchy and I was infected also waaaaaaaaaaa....why I become like this leh? *singlish*

No comments: