Friday, June 09, 2006

A Letter to My Best-est Friend

Dear my best-est friend Sari Yuliana,
It feels like yesterday when we knew each other during the Trisakti Orientation, looking for all those stupid stuffs that senior asked us to find, high and low, here, there and everywhere.
Studying together, sending song dedication to each other till the operator knows us very well *blush*
Coming early in the morning during exams so that we could revised together (hearing you reading the summary to be exact *blush*). Living together with 10 others during TLP time...
Running away from class whenever we wanted to, you're my best company, and most of all the trip to Lombok on year 2000, that's the most beautiful things that I've ever done in my life *sigh* I just wish I could turn back the time *sambil nyanyi* to that trip again *pray*
When the two of our family merged together, what a wonderful experience...anyway I.... you very much *hueeekkk...eh bener lohhh*, You're one in a million *nyanyi lagi* or may be the only one on earth that has a very beautiful heart and soul. I'm very lucky to get to know you...and you're my best-est friend ever
Remember what I told you that become our motto? Don't stop studying until you find your soulmate, and nowwwww...it's proven, isn't it? *wicked smile*
No matter how much I....you *hueekkk*, I know someday you'll be with somebody else *duh gatel gue nulisnya wkakakakakka* just like Rick Price say in the "Heaven Knows"
And if you really love her
You gotta set her free
So know I let you go withRudi Sunarto. And Rudi, I would say, you're the most lucky man on earth, and I know you're a very good man as well, I trust you to take good care of my friend, wish you all the best to start your new chapter in your life...all thru your life you'll be by each other side till death due us (inclusive me lah ya pleaseeee...) apart *nyanyi lagi*
With a lotsa love
xoxo
Badtzumaru Your siamese twin
Moral of story....haven't got any boyfriend or girlfriend, continue your study, see that living example above? *winks*
Now...Ke Jakarta aku kan kembaliiiiiiiii.... *nyanyi lagi*
Sorry I don't think I could do Kopi Darat this trip but may be next time yaaaaa...
Have a nice week end everyone *hugs*

No comments: