Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Surprise Surprise...

Surprise 1
I've forgotten that I used to have diarrhea before my exam, til yesterday I started to go back and forth to the toilet *sigh* Old habit never dies *sigh*
Surprise 2
When I arrived at the school, there was my other class mate in front of me, but by the time I appeared inside the class, some of my classmates kan cheong (=eager, napsu) -ly shouted out,"Flonaaaa, sit here..."
Jreng...my face turned red, coz first my classmates in front of me is going to take my seat *pai seh* then because of that incident she had to go somewhere else to sit. secondly, the teacher also surprised why suddenly I became very famous *blush*
Yupe, I don't know why I suddenly became famous instantly, inside the class I'm not a very good student, most of the time I got lost in answering the question as well though *confused* anyway the new star has born *pe de abies*
Anyway don't ask me how was the exam, now I don't want to think whether I could pass or not, still have 2 more days to go *sigh*
Lemme go toilet first yakkkkk *nyengir*

No comments: