Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Series of Unfortunate Events (Part 1)

*Deep Sigh* Started from departure to Bali, At the check-in counter, the staff said,"Umm sorry ma'am, I can't find your name in the passenger list. Never mind I'll check from your reservation code".
Jrengg....she said again,"Under your reservation code it's also empty. Did you redeem your ticket?"
Me,"Yes, I redeemed".
Her,"Did you confirm?".
Me,"No, coz usually no need to confirmation".
Her,"Well, let's go to the ticketing office and checked from there..."
Me,"Is there anything you could help? It's my friend's wedding and I'm the witness.." *still cool and not lying though but the thing is the wedding ring is with me*
Jreng....the ticketing office and the check in counter quite far...*sigh* Arrived there, the staff at the counter said,"Sorry ma'am there is no reservation under your name, what you could do is either called the Krisflyer office and I don't think you could get this flight or bought another ticket for this flight."
Me,"Mmm it's quite strange why I have to call Krisflyer, while I'm standing in Singapore Airlines office here?"
Her,"Well, our office here not online ma'am, sorry.."
Not having enough energy to argue, I called the Krisflyer office, luckily was picked up quite fast, and they said the same, either I bought the ticket or redeem for next flight. Considering I had 2 Singaporean as a guests, so I had no choice but bought the ticket over the counter, luckily the price was not sky high *phew*
But she said the registration would be closed in 5 minutes, so she was quite under pressured to do my ticket, and she told me to run to the closest counter, which Raffles Class counter to check in and cut the queue.
So I did what she told me, I run to the Raffles Class counter the Ang Moh (=bule) there, was not happy with me for cutting the queue, but I said,"I'm terribly sorry it's emergency..."
Arrived there, the uncle also quite ya - ya (=belagu),"You don't suppose to come here you know, it;s Raffles Class".
Me,"I was told to do so, can you please help me to do it as soon as possible? Coz the registration closed very soon.."
He,"By right the staff have to accompany you here, you know..."
Aiyoh bloody uncle, you want a slap or 2 slaps? *sigh* that's by right lah...now is by left what? *sigh* I just ddidn't care, and he was still trying to called the office, finally he got thru the supervisor, which acknowledge my situation, and the uncle still said to the supervisor,"Why didn't you tell me about this case?"
Anjirrrrrr....that uncle still bo kam guan (= not satisfied), but finally everything settled, luckily my bagage could be hand carried, coz not big, and we had to run to the gate...Feel paiseh (=not nice) to my 2 guests though, thanks for the great help friend *phew*

No comments: