Friday, June 23, 2006

The Series of Unfortunate Events (Part 2)

Yesterday I forgot to write down Part 1 in the title, coz it's a series, so a lot of series of course *grin* Nah, in Bali I was meeting one of my partner in crime when I was still in Sydney, he and his wife provided a lots of help and warm service thru our stay in Bali. Allow me to extend my sincere thanks to both of you, I will never forget both of your kindness during my stay in Bali.
Anyway he has a baby girl now, 13 months, very cute, so far this is the second baby that willingly stuck to me, besides my cousin's son *sigh* (yupe, most baby and small kids doesn't like me *evil smile*). So on Sunday before we moved to Uluwatu, he brought his baby and wife to swim in Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua. Unfortunately the wife can't swim, so I become his surrogate wife in the swimming pool, helping him overseeing his daughter.
Yupe everybody stared at us, as though we were a very happy family *sigh* I look that old, huh? *deep sigh* Anyway I have no experience in handling the baby, especially in the swimming pool, some more my crazy friend, didn't put any floating devices on his daughter body, so I was more worried.
So practically I couldn't really swim, coz I was busy playing with his daughter, and take turn handling his daughter, at the end, I knocked my knee against the swimming pool staircase, so I have a very huge bruise on my left knee with the size of tennis ball, which of course still very pain until now *sigh*
Happy week end everyone, the story continues on Monday *grin*

No comments: