Thursday, June 08, 2006

Bloody B*ST*RD

Sorry for the foul title, anyway b*st*rd is the one that people always use on Hotdog, isn't it? *plesetan* Ooops that one is mustard lah *grin*
Anyway...I tought dealing with a man should be easier than dealing with woman who most of the time is having unreasonable behaviour ,driven with emotion and brainless...(sorry woman, even though I'm a woman I agree there are a lots of woman like that, but there are a little amount of woman who have good quality, for example me lah *pe de abies* and of course like you woman who read my blog *try to save myself*)
But then I'm wrong ladies and gentleman, this guy who I'm dealing with is more poisonous than the snake *sigh* Have a face like an angel, with a sneaky eyes, but I've never expected that he would be that poisonous *sigh*
Well, my company comitted a mistakes, I've forgiven the person who made mistakes, and I don't even care about it...and I'm a fair and square person, a mistake is indeed a mistake, I face it like a man...(oopsss...I'm a woman dink *nyengir*), I took on the responsibilities that I have to bear, but then sometime people like to use a chance upon mistakes...it's okay..come on play with me...face me...I'm not scared lah....
Then I found out that beforehands, the mistakes made by his poisonous staff also, my company became an escape goat *boiling*, it's okay....come on and play...I'll play whatever game you wanna play, b*st*rd...Come play with me...*wicked smile*
It's a real and cruel world, where justice has already dissapeared don't know where, may be go shopping, that's why can't find justice *grin*

No comments: