Thursday, June 15, 2006

A Letter To My Compatriot

Dear My Compatriot Diana Sosrosaputro,
It's been 16 years we've known each other, but feels like yesterday.
I would like to say thanks for our beautiful friendship that we share, in good times or bad times, even though we were separated in different continents, but our friendship still survive.
You're my life line when I'm in trouble, and you always be there for me, no matter what time I called you, you always be there *touch*
You're my source of wisdom (besides God, of course), but yet I pray that one day you can imply your wisdom towards your life as well. Sometimes life is not about rules and regulation, but it's about cool head, cool heart and forgiveness.
You're a very clever person, and I hope you'll have a beautiful EQ as well.
I want to say thanks to Harry Setiawan to take you as a wife, I hope both of you will share a beautiful and happy life together, in bad times and good times.
I also hope both of you can close one eyes or even two eyes towards each other, I'll pray hard for both you for your future.
With lots of love
xoxo
badtzumaru your compatriot
Now my posting lah ya....hmmm my gigs, oh no....wismilak ya...
I'm going to Bali to attend my compatriot wedding...hope everything's gonna be allrite....*sigh*
Happy week end everyone *mwuach mwuach*

No comments: