Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Series of Unfortunate Events (Part 4)

Can't wait for another series ya? *wicked smile* Of course still have, don't worry, can be made to serial drama I guess *wink*
I was staying at Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua during my stay in Bali together with my friend's guest, and supposed to check out on Sunday (which is the wedding day), moved to Uluwatu Resort (coz the wedding was in Villa Istana, Uluwatu).
On Sunday, we (me and the Singaporean Couple) supposed to have spa, then a bit of shopping in Denpasar, but then since my partner in crime wanted to brigg her daughter to swim at our hotel, so I didn't join the spa session, which was at Martha Tilaar, Seminyak.
So after they finished spa, we checked out, but the car couldn't carry all of us, so we had to leave to luggage behind. The plan was went down Denpasar to have lunch, then a bit of shopping, alighted my partner in crime's wife and baby sitter at their house, then picked up the luggages, proceed to Uluwatu.
But we didn't have enough time, after lunch, we separated at the junction of Uluwatu and Nusa Dua, meanwhile the guys took taxi to Uluwatu, and the girls went back to Nusa Dua to pick up the luggages, and the car was riven by Mrs. partner in crime.
I was so worried I couldn't make it on time, till I thought:
1. I asked mrs. partner in crime to stay aside to give me drive her car
2. I just rushed down to wedding venue with short and t-shirt as a witness and after that I changed to my party gown.
Mrs. partner in crime is not a good driver, and for you who has been to Uluwatu, the road is winding and hilly *sigh* She was not brave enough to speed and overtook people *sigh*
I was very stress, then I started to put on make up inside the car, luckily all the make up looked right, not out of shape *sigh* Arriving at Uluwatu Resort, I just dumped my luggage in the reception, and took my party gown, ran to the toilet to change, and rushed by my partner in crime to the wedding venue.
By the time I arrived there, the music just started, the groom walked down the aisle, meanwhile everybody was saying the bride was worried about me, so I dashed thru all the in laws and brother asking where was the bride. Coz when the music finished the bride had not come out *jrenggg...*
So I also became the center of attraction, coz I arrived when the groom was walking down the aisle, while I was panick looking for the bride *sigh*
So I just left message to the people who's looking for the brides, to tell the bride I'd arrived at the scene...
Finally the bride came out with the father *phew* and I tried my best to stand at the spot where she could see me clearly *sigh*
Very very lucky I coould make it on time *phew*

No comments: