Friday, June 02, 2006

Ritual

Thanks for all your concern friends *hugs* I hope I'll be recovering soon...
Ritual 1
Being grounded doesn't mean I'll stay at home whole day though *grin* For sure I will not be able to sleep during the day, and I can't sit still at home as well of course *bangga* As per what my mom always says,"I can't remember I crave for crabs during my pregnancy, but why you can't stay still?" *blush*
Remembering yesterday was the first day of PC show, so after lunch I decided to check on it as based on my yearly ritual which go there on 1st day to collect brochures and aiming on what to buy, and buy on the last day as they will slice the price especially at the end of the day. But this last fews computer show, I always buy on the 1st day also, coz the crowds is so unbelieveable *nyanyi*
Even though I felt very giddy all the way, but I believe if I fainted, surely a lot of people would help me *pe de abies* This year, quite weird, no camera exhibitor, they do sell camera but under retailer. They even have a big electronic company like Best Denki and Courts putting up the stall. And the most annoying of all of course the stupid insurance company that trying to sell their product by bluffing people to join sure win lucky dip (of course they can't bluff me lah), and they kept on saying,"Excuse me can I have your time for 5 minutes, please?" *gondok*
As I've spent too much at Great Singapore Sale already, so I don't have much money left to spend for the computer show *sad* Anyway my saliva was drolling over these 4 products, the in focus projector (this one has been my dream over the years to have the projector tv) *sigh*
Next one is Nokia N-93, wow very cool, huh? Luckily hasn't been launched *phew* But then that XDA Atom is soooo tempting *sad* but I kept on telling my self,"not this time flona, not this time, unless you strike lottery, then you can buy lah.." In fact, I seldom buy lottery *nyengir*
Lastly, of course the Xbox 360, the graphic is sooo damn clear *sigh* but then I still have Play Station and Xbox at home...
Eh I've written down so many brand, so will I get endorsement huh? *as usual*
Ritual 2
Among most of school my friends, I'm the eldest, even though only by month *blush* but still old is old lah *sebel*, unless from my UNSW time, most of them are older than me *happy* Anyway out of plans, suddenly the 2 of my best friend who are going to get married next week and the following week, the husband to be come to Singapore *happy* as though they have to pay respect to me as the elderly *sigh*, the first one was here last week, sent by the company for training...so I spent some time to accompany him around Singapore lah, I've known him quite sometime, coz he and my best friend always accompany me around when I'm in Jakarta.
The second one, will come this Saturday, with my best friend, nah this one need to be "Plonco" nih.....I haven't met him so far, so you know how is my capability in doing such work huh? I wish it's going to be a good week end for me, but then my japanese exam how? *teteup*
Happy week end everyone....

No comments: