Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Simatupang

Yessss, I have new family name "Simatupang", it's not because I married to a Batak husband, but it means "Siang Malam Tunggu Panggilan" * big grin*...for those who doesn't understand, get your Indonesian friend to translate (wakkakakka...yang translate bisa mencret2 yah...kaga lucu ya kalo udah ditrenslet gituw wakkakakak), so my name should be very long, remind me of Pippi the long stocking Girl (It's very dinosour time, Pippi *sigh*)... after Sutrisno, Suparno, and the newest Simatupang.
Me always on call (just like doctor huh? but too bad I'm not...the good news is as a woman, I could become a doctor by marrying a doctor husband, then I will become Mrs. Doctor *grin* isn't that great to become a woman? *wicked smile*), lemme continue, yupe I'm on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for my clients, just like seven eleven *sigh*, but too bad, nowadays I always miss my call *blush*, I think something wrong with my handphone, the ringing tone is not high enough, or may be I'm turning deaf? wakakkakakka...
So no wonder I've been cursed by my fren for not answering their call, but hey, there is a caller id, rite? Then I certainly will call you back, guarantee...but still, they're saying I'm avoiding their call *sad*
For my clients..not a problem for them, because they usually will text me if they need me after office hour...so it's not a big issue at all *smile*
Oh ya last nite I went for a movie again *blush* But during the movie, my client text me to change something, so I have to go back to office after the movie *sigh* These past 2 days I've been going back to the office in the nite, and the office is so spooky...and yesterday nite was worse coz my battery flat, so I couldn't access my address book inside my mobile phone *sigh* May be it's the punishment for me being naughty, seeing a movie during working hour...eh but yesterday I didn't see during working hour lah, I went there after my voice class *blush* should I make it a history by seeing a movie again tonite? *naughty smile*

I saw Noel, it's a good movie, but quite depressing, then I feel that oooppsss feel familiar though *blush*
Rose, the main character, always want other people to be happy...even though on the expense of her own happiness *sigh* the good thing is the film is happy ending (oopsss...sorry guys...) But how about mine? *sigh*

No comments: