Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Project Runway

Ever since my parents came to Singapore, I always worry whether I would be able to watch my fave show such as Project Runway and The Apprentice, as my Dad always occupies the TV, and it's not nice to fight over the TV with Daddy, rite?
But last week and last nite, I was be able to watch Project Runway *yay*
Last nite the assignment was making the outfit for the rocker, and they have to work in groups, as what I expected Kevin won the competition, but watching all the drama that happened during the assignment, made me realise that most of the people are very selfish, especially when they have to face competition.
But at least The Apprentice, when they were asked to perform some assignment, they're still willing to be cooperative towards each other, not like Project Runway, so I guess it's easier to live in the corporate world than in showbiz....
The other funny thing is when Austin had to give comment, who should leave from his team, then he burst into tears uncontrollably *suprised*
Vanessa was asked to leave, not surprised me, if you watch these kinda reality show, you shouldn't be humble to lower yourself down, they will apprecite more of you when you can sell yourself better, even though you're not worth that much...
I don't like this kinda people who like to boast about something regardless they really have the capability or just b*llsh*tting around....
So whatttt? geto lohhhhhhh...
What a dirty world....

No comments: