Thursday, November 17, 2005

Urban

This is the special section in the Strait Times Singapore on Thursday, too bad it's available online but you have to pay..you know lah...Singapore...everything must pay one...no such thing as free like Sydney Morning Herald though *disappointed*
Well, let's get back to the business, mmm in one of the section inside, which is called "Hey Good Looking", they featured Indonesian wearing Biyan( I think several times already they featured Indonesian, but I think this is the first time I saw them wearing Indonesian Designer dress), which I think very outstanding.
Since before I always like Ghea and Biyan design, they are so unique and creative, not like here in Singapore, you go Daniel Yam (one of Singapore designer for party dress), then you will find the simple model, and the model hardly change, as they only play with colour, once you bought one of them, there you goes, fallen into trapped, then you'll meet somebody wearing exactly ths same dress as you wear, and if you're lucky enough, they'll wear different colour...how embarassing huh?
The same goes for Yin and Yang (one of Singapore brand), but the quality of the workmanship a bit lower than Daniel Yam...
So here I am, always worried with what to wear if I received an invitation for wedding or special party by my clients *sigh*
Then another thing in Urban today, they're featuring Japanes product, one of them is the guide for applying blusher which made me missed Sydney a lot, especially my cute Japanese flatmate, Megumi *deep sigh*
She always has a lot of amazing things that you've never imagine before, and the packaging also very cute *sigh*
If only I could turn back time *very deep sigh*

No comments: