Thursday, December 01, 2005

Manusia Berencana Tuhan Menentukan

Story One
Tuesday Evening, I received sms from unfamiliar number, it said,"I have given birth to a baby girl, 3.1 kg, 55 cm, her name is .... Tan."
I tried to think very hard,"Do I have a pregnant friend or is it wrong sms?"
But I still reply,"Congratulations, where are you?"
It replied,"649"
Hmmm...not even gave me the hospital name, only room number, made mo more frustated
Tried to squeeze my brain some more,"My Singaporean friends whose surname Tan either single or the wife is not pregnant". *sigh*
Squeezed more, my pregnant friend just gave birth 2 months back to a baby boy, then suddenly realised, oooouuwwww that Trisakti friend, which came to my place last Saturday, she was telling me that the doctor said she had to go for cesarean on Tuesday, as the baby head still not turning down, and the doctor need to go on holiday, but she and her husband still considering about it.
*sigh*
Finally I solved the mistery sms, yeah her stomach was not big at all, that's why it's really didn't hang onto my memory, besides the surname is Tan, I don't know her husband surname either *blush* Well, it's amazing you know, like they were trying to postpone the birth, but yet suddenly voila, the baby is out...so no matter how hard you try to plan, at the end God still play a part
So I went to see them yesterday evening, both baby and mother are in a very good condition, the baby so cute, rosy cheek, and so small *sigh*
Story Two
Yesterday nite I brought my parents for groceries shopping, and in the same time I needed to go back to the office, coz I forgot to put something for supplier upstairs (eh it's not because of I went to see a movie again lah..this time *blush*)
When I was upstairs near my supplier place, suddenly I realised I need to double check something again, so I came down to my office with my parents, then realised ooopss...my medicine lying there on my table, so I run and tried my best to hide my medicines *phew* But then my mom hands are always itchy, she likes to dig my things, when it's going near to the place where I just hide the medicine, then I said," Finish, let's go back".
Then my father suddenly asked me,"Papa ada tinggalin buku gak di sini waktu itu?"
I said,"Kayanya cuma kamus doang deh Pa."
Papa,"Coba liat itu di sebelah masih ada buku papa gak?"
I was in dilemma, if I went to the next room, then my mom found out about my medicine, bingo I will be a dead meat....then on the other hand my dad asked about his book, which I have to show respect to him by helping him to search in the next room *sigh*
But I chosed to go to the next room with my dad. When I tried to bend down, because of the panick moment, I hit my back with the corner of the table *bledug* then I shouted...it was very bloody painful....*sigh* but luckily because of that my mom attention was diverted to me *sigh* (I even don't know whether it should be lucky or unlucky to hit the table corner *blush*)
So last nite I couldn't sleep properly, it hurt very badly, especially when I change position during my sleep, now I do understand, why there is a phrase "Pain in the ass" because it's really painful...
*sigh* Actually I've planned for tomorrow schedule, I will go to Yoga class and continue with spa, but because of the pain, all is going to the drain *cry*

No comments: