Thursday, November 10, 2005

Eureka

Just posting about where's the love yesterday, then suddenly this morning received news about the bomb blasted in Jordan *sigh*
But the good news is Azahari bin Husin found dead *lega* but sure or not...usually later on then will come out another news saying that wrong identification *cemas*
Ok enough for all the bombings and disaster now let's talk about me *senyum penuh arti*
Just like Yuliana said in the comsys, during stock take I found some treasures that I never tought of finding it there, eg. Class t-shirt from my second year in high school, hold 1001 memories, then lotsa photos during my Sydney time, holds more memories *sigh*
Last nite I was working till late, by 5 pm I asked the recept girl left the office, as not so much thing to do for her, then I continued my work in the office til 7 pass, had dinner, then still had to go to deliver things somewhere, so reached home (new house lah ya *grinned*) about 10.30 pm, tired and exhausted, suddenly got a bright idea after reading Njun's Blog, soaked myself in the warm hot water (new house got bath tub mah *norak*).
I turned on the water heater but was not patient enough to wait for a while to get the water hotter, I just started to fill up the bath tub, throw the strawberry bath bomb, took a magazine (free magazine one lah, if not scared the magazine will get wet by the water mah...), then dip my self inside the tub..ahhhh...so nice...even though the water not warm enough *nyengir* After that I went to bed, Oohh..I love this bed (new one you know *norak lagi*...so comfy and fluffy with lotsa a pillow *grinned*) eh ngomong2 temen2 dah pada sirik blom bacanya? *evil face* wakakakka...
This morning, surprisingly I woke up very early (untuk ukuran guwe lah ye..), broke my record in the history staying in Singapore (of course after I quit my sh*t job at NKF, yeah NKF, don't try to ask me what's happenned...and also not in the condition of I have to catch an early flight), 7 am man...surprise...surprise..I think because I'm scared of my parents...yupe if I woke up late they'll asked me,"Emang elo ngantor jam berapa?" nahh that one hard to answer *blush*
Then I opened the main door to check whether the newspaper man doing the good job after I changed the new address or not, yeah I found my newspaper, so great job newspaper man *kasih jempol*, went to the kitchen to made myself a cup of tea (don't say I'm so selfish, my parents have their own methods of breakfast), turned on Channel News Asia, finding about the bomb in Jordan *sigh* and found out, eh got new reporter, a cute handsome man....the one that I know is the other one with the Korean girl (ahh..don't asked me their name, apalah arti sebuah nama, ya ga? yang penting enak diliat..wakakkaka...), wah not bad my eyes is very clean now..
After breakfast, my Dad said he wanted to go buy Chinese newpaper (my dad is not staying long enough here, so no point to subscribe the Chinese newspaper for him, besides we also need exercise lah ya...), so as a good daughter, I accompanied him lah ya...when I opened my door, suddenly jreng....The door opposite my unit was opened also, and there it was, a cute guy putting on his shoes...wahhh eureka lagi nih...wakakkakaka...my eyes are really clean lah today...eh by the way just know what time did I opened the door to accompany my dad to buy newspaper? *mikir*
Tomorrow I will open the door at the same time again ahhh...wakakakakkaka *seneng*

No comments: