Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Gym Session (Singlish version)

I change the song hor..this one is Numb by Linking Park, yupe I'm numb liao leh..
I always forgot to bring my handphone these past 2 days, feel better without handphone, thinking to sell my handphone, any body wanna buy or not? buy lah...it's good you know, used by me before, so the price should be high, u know, I'm celebrity mah...
Last Friday, too many fan nao (=headache) liao, I oredi planned in the morning before hand, that I'll go to the gym for yoga class...
And then, disaster came, PC didn't want to co-operate with me, made me late to go for yoga class lah *sigh*
Still with semangat 45 yang berkobar2, I decided to join the following class, Body Combat. Arrived there just in time to join the class. Inside the changing room, I met the yoga teacher, then chit chat a bit lah...she said that she was rushing for spinning class...wah lau eh...so strong ah? *takjub*
Anway the body combat class a bit weird, I think the teacher was a ballet dancer before, coz the movement (the slow one to catch up breath and to cool down), a bit like combination between ballet and tai chi *bingung*
But it worked well though, yupe, if you're too angry or upset, you have 2 choices, either you join body combat (to release your bad energy), or Yoga (to calm your mind andd slow down).
After the class, still bo kam guan (=not satsfied-red), I went to express zone to build up muscle lah, actually got 1 big muscle, in the stomach..wakakakaka....like winnie the pooh without the honey pot and I'm not yellow also lah...*blush*
And then in one of the machine, got 1 botak uncle so aiyoh one leh, once I started to sit next to his machine, he also started to show off with those kind of funny sounds as though he's working very hard...aiyoh so disgusting, feel like telling him,"Uncle, you better slow down or else you'll be running out of breath soon.." but didn't have guts to do so leh *dissapointed*
Disgusting with him, so I moved to another machine lah, after felt enuf doing exercise, I went to sauna before shower...wah...so refreshing..but got 2 stupid aunties chit chatting noisily inside the sauna room, felt like throw the hot coal on both of them..but of course not executed lah, I'm so sweet mah...
Eh how come I couldn't write Singlish as good as Xiaxue ar? *bingunk* but for sure I can speak Singlish much more better than I write lah...

No comments: