Monday, November 28, 2005

When Trisakti Met UNSW

Last Saturday, I invited some friends from Trisakti and UNSW to come over to my place, as usual I cooked, but this time, 2 dishes were cooked by my Mom, andd I cooked another 2 plus 1 dessert, yeah cheese cake, bite size as per my friend's request...
Unfortunately I had to work on that day as well, and the work was not as smooth as what I'd expected *sigh* so I came home about 3.30 with my God Sista, and I told her," I feel like I'm in the Project Runway, have to finish my project by 5.30, and it's Indonesian Food, which is quite complicated to make". I don't believe in paste or ready to use ingredients though *grinned*
Expected, arrived home, my mom had already been kan cheong for me, coz I hadn't started anything at all *sigh* Got scolding all the way, till my mom felt save enough not to kan cheong, then she became soften a bit *phew* I was thinking may be shouldn't invite anybody home, until my parent go back to Jakarta to avoid any inconvinience kali yaaa? wakakakkakakka.....
Anyway some couldn't come...and the one who came, 2 friends (one of them bring hubby and Mommy *takut*) from Trisakti and 3 friends from UNSW, and my God Sista who acted as my assistant for cooking and a Door Bitch, wakakkakakakka....she's a very good door bitch though *puas* wakakkakakka...
The menu are Beef Rendang and Ayam Goreng by proudly presented by my Mom, meanwhile Soto Sulung ,Vegetarian Spring Roll and Mini Cheese Cake humbly presented by me, with the help of my beloved sista *grin*
As I expected where Trisakti Graduates are very warm and friendly, just like me *blush*, so everything went well, I've prepared some board games to play, but at the end nobody played, coz they we re too busy with conversations *happy*
Tomorrow there will be some more stories continue, so stay tune *kayak radio*

No comments: