Monday, November 21, 2005

Service Quality

Last Saturday my parents went out with their friend, while I was trying my best to clear the old house...and I told them later I will join them for dinner...
I also still have to change the coffee machine that I bought sometime back and always causing me a problem in the morning...so I went to Tangs, but the sales girl hadn't arrived yet, then I tought better crossed over to Isetan to buy some spoons (my mom said the spoon not enough, only Isetan that sells them by pieces).
Image hosted by Photobucket.comArriving in Isetan 4th floor, they are having a Timberland sale, OMG it was so pack with people, til I felt giddy, had to queue for so long to pay in the cashier some more *cemas abies* I was wandering how it could be so crowded as it's only 1 something in the afternoon...well..Singapore is shopping paradise I guess *sigh*
Then went back to Tangs again, and the crowds started to pour into Tangs as well *gasp* Found the sales girl, she changed to the new machine, tried and tested then went back home to change clothes before met my parents and the gank for dinner...
So I brought them to East Coast to eat seafood, but we didn't go to the usual places (Red House, Jumbo or No Sign Board), we went to East View instead. The food is not so great, but they're offering different taste from all those 3 resto that we used to patronise...
Actually I don't really fancy going to the place that I've never been familiar before, especially with my parents, but I tried this place last month with my client, and then the service was very good, and the food is quite acceptable as well.
But yet on Saturday, the resto was quite crowded...but not as crowded as the rest though, then I feel, eh the service was not that good anymore..I ordered drink, it took them more than 10 mins to serve my drink, and my plate had already full with the crab and prawn shell, and they didn't even bother to change to the new one *sigh*
It was totally different from the first experience there, whereby they put 1 waiter especially to attend to our table, and when the dish came, the waiter would serve in the individual plate for us....
A lot of times people always take something for granted, same with this restaurant, as the resto getting more crowd, the service quality become worse..it made me think of my company, Thank God, so far we still can maintain our service to our customer as good as the first time we started the company, even though my motto is"Who's scared?" And everything the customers asked, I always says, "yes, we can do it" and think later how to do it *blush* but yet we always deliver a good job for them, that's why my customer always say,"Your company is amazing, just like superman, everything always can be done". But they don't know at the back of it a lot of sweats, blood, headache, stress and also tears *sigh*
Hopefully I can maintain our service quality *amin*

No comments: