Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bad Blood

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
*sigh* I think I should join anger management or may be the producer want to make anger management 2? then they can contact me lah....*senyum manis*
Monday my feeling was better a bit, then suddenly jrenggg...one of my clients who was one of the biggest part of the cause of my bad feeling last week, called me and invited me to their private sale *sigh*
Then my blood started to boil *bah* (minjem istilahnya Juju),as my anger towards them hasn't cooled down *arrrghhhhh*
And I don't have any choice other than coming than to the private sale.....and this time it's hard to become a hypocrite, as they had stepped onto my dignity too much.....I hate theeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *arggggghhhhhhh*
I can't sit still, kayak cacing kepanasan til now *sigh* counting my time til that stupid sale....try to compose my self, to be a hypocrite, show my killer smile to them later *take a deep breath*
Well business is only about how good you become an actor and actress to be specific to be a hypocrite *deep sigh*
May be it's a good thing to buy a punch bag and a dart to be put inside my office *sigh*

No comments: