Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Show Flat

Happy Deepavali for those who celebrates...yesterday was a public holiday in Singapore as I mentioned before...
Nothing to do, I decided to go to HDB show flat to have an idea for my new place...those show flats were designed by the same company that I enganged for doing my flat (anyway I got their contact from th show flat also dink *nyengir*)...
One or may be 2 out of 4 show flats I strongly suspect done by the designer that in charge of my flat, as I could find her trade mark, the whole on the wall, for display things...over all the design quite nice, but the variation of the themes were not as shocking as before...but overall very good lah...for relaxation on holiday, other than nothing to do *sigh*
These holiday really made me stress, coz couldn't go overseas holiday ( as I mentioned no reasonable tickets available), and on the other hands I have both my parents here...They also feel nowhere to go anymore in Singapore, everywhere they have been to *sigh* That's why I feel quite stress also, for me it's quite easy, I could just stay at home wind down, or read my books or magazine, or hanging out in the cafe with friends, or just window shopping (which usually end tragically by compulsive buying *grinned*)...but it;s not my parents cup of tea lah ya....*sigh*
I've been quite safely passed yesterday holiday, but yet tomorrow is going to be another public holiday *sobs* Where to bring them ya?
Anyway this posting still can be seen that I'm not in the mood of writing also *sobs* By the way would like to wish all of you who celebrates Hari Raya Idul Fitri to have a wonderful day, Minal Aidzin Walfai'zin (bener gag siy), mohon maaf lahir dan batin yaaa.....
Ada yang mo ngirimin gue ketupat and friends gag? *berharap2* wakakakka...

No comments: