Friday, November 25, 2005

Money Not Enough

October and this month are not a good months for me, as I've spent so much these past 2 months...partly because of the house renovation *sigh* then have to buy things like home furnishing and etc etc...
And in the same time also a lot of sale here and everywhere (lucky for me lah, at least some of the house things can be bought at bargain price), but yet I still feel eh I still need this and that (it's a common thing lah, human being is not easy to be satisfied *wink)
But remembering I spent quite a lot, so I have to hold my self *sigh*
Last week I had to forgo the Nakamichi sale *sobs*, it was 30% discount *tempted*, but I kept on telling my self,"No flona, that's enough for this month!!!" I felt like Becky Bloomwood (remember Shopaholic?). *grinned*
I try to comfor my self by,"Ah it's only Nakamichi, who knows next month it will be Bang and Olufsen? wakakakkaka....
Yeah, I'm the ear person, I'd rather have a sound system dan TV *blush* but yet I can't listen to audio book, for this one, I'd rather read than hear, and then for learning something I'm an ear person again, I'd rather hear something from somebody (if it's something to memorise) or attend the lesson (if it's something to do with calculation or computer things).
Today, there is Computer show called SITEX 2005 in Singapore Expo *sigh* I have already told my self,"No Flona, you don't need to go there, no budget, and it's very far as well.." So when I read newspaper I always skip the article about SITEX *blush*
Now I know, why Santa Clause only fulfills the children list *innocent face*
I think if Santa have to fulfill adult list as well, he will be bankrupt very soon...
But just in case Santa will read my blog, here is my wish lists for Santa
Dear Santa, I think I've been a good girl so far, so would you mind fulfilling my wishlists as stated below, please? *big grin*
1. Jaguar S Type (real one please Santa, and COE inclusive)
2. Bang and Olufsen sound system (BeoSound 9000)
3. Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer Model #: KM25G0X
I think that's all I need for this year, and I also attach the url links for you to browse around, so it will be easier for you to visualise my wishes.
I really hope you will be able to make my wishes come true *smile sweetly*

Happy Week end everyone!

No comments: