Sunday, November 20, 2005

New Skin

Yeah finally I changed to the new skin, happy huh?
I've already started last nite, with the other design, but at the end I gave up that design *sigh*
I'm not that clever in this kinda things *blush* and my consultant is not in town *sigh*
Even this one I'm very confused, any idea how to make my title to be in the center?
I've already tried since I woke up (10.30 am and got scolding from my dad, coz I woke up late *sigh*) but no result *sebel*
Last nite watched the Arsenal and Wigan, first I thought, what? Wigan? never heard of, but Arsenal was made upside down by them *surprised*
Then there were following match for Chelsea and New Castle, but since Owen didn't play, better do something better like changing blog skin, agree? *smile*
These week end is the first week end since I don't know when I don't have any work to worry about for the following week *lega*
But the nightmare still there, I mean the things from old house...still there, but decided to shift it to the office first to avoid any jam in the new place, lucky have office though (finally got something lucky in my posting..hehheheh)
Meanwhile, wanna go back to my skin again deh....

No comments: