Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It was a crazy Monday

Everyone of us must have a bit of Garfield live inside ourselves, nobody likes Monday, or do you?
I did whatever I needed to do yesterday as fast as possible, went out lunch (I really hate Monday, most of the hawker centre don't open on Monday, so I have to eat in the foodcourt, which means have to go down to town *sigh*)
Went back to office, continued my work, then suddenly I felt very bored, luckily my work had finished, then I sms my God sista,"What r u doin"?"
She said,"Goin' 2 hv bbq wif frenz, wat u hv 4 me?"
I said,"Nvr mind, go ahead n hv fun lah."
She,"I dun really wanna do bbq, the weather is not nice."
I replied,"Let's see movie".
She,"okay".
I booked online ticket, then picked her up, arrived in the cinema, realising that I forgot my credit card *sigh* Actually during the booking process I'd kept on reminding my self not to forget bringing the credit card holder, but there it goes...I forgot...it's really the sign of aging *sad*
I thought,"Oh no there it goes my 15 dollars.."
But luckily the attendant said as long as I could get the credit card number, then she could help me to issue the ticket, so I called back office (my sista asked me if I needed her to speak to the office gal, coz my Chinese is really lousy...but I said, I can handle lah...*blush*), and ask my office girl to read the card number to me....voila...I got the ticket *lega*
After that my sista said,"Jie jie I'm wearing bbq outfit, will I be cold later on inside the cinema?"
I said,"No worries, still have time to shop, I think I also need something to warm me up, how about we just hug each other inside?" *evil laugh*
No lah...I'm not desperate to hug a girl inside the cinema, so we went down Isetan, nothing good, crossed the road went to Esprit, it's closed for renovation, then went to Zara, so we bought the same things but different colour.
Went out from Zara, met the stupid boy who do survey arounf Orchard, and called me,"Biao liang de ma ma". (=beautiful mother).
Felt like punching his face, does he think I'm old enough to become a mother meh? Idiotic secondary boy student....my sista laughed and couldn't stop....haizzzz...
We saw Prime....good movie, touching, even though it's a bit weird how Rafi meet David, but anyway, it's a good show..though...

No comments: