Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Memory

I think my memory overloaded, can add some more RAM or not ya? *sigh*
Yesterday in my singing class, I brought that Samson CD, but I forgot to bring the CD cover with me. My teacher asked me,"Which song do you want?"
I said,"No 8, please.."
In the middle of the hearing my teacher said,"What's the title of this song?"
I tried very hard to remember, jreng...I felt nothing left inside my brain, ...clean....very clean, can't remember anything *serem* Even my teacher said,"Hey..what's happening to you today?"
And then when the song was played, I could sing the whole songs, but by the time my teacher play in the piano and adjusted the key for me to sing, after singing 2 lines, my mind went blank again *sigh*
I stopped and opened my mouth, tried my best to recall something, but couldn't find anything *tablo (=tampang blo'on)*, again...my brain is very clean *sigh* and my teacher also stopped playing and looked at me with puzzled look *sigh*
Alamak...memory overloaded...

No comments: