Monday, August 21, 2006

Mampoes..poes...poes...poes...

I'm not Garfield's friend anymore I haaaaaaaatttttteeeeee week end *cry*
Coba imagine...last Saturday on the way to my friend birthday celebration, I was about to reach my handphone to called my friend, suddenly my handphone ring...eh vibrate dink...I always put my handphone in vibrate mode, coz I love peacefull environment *caelah*
I saw the display, it was from my dad's cousin. Yupe my dad has a few Singaporean cousin, as 2 of my dad's aunties migrated to Singapore. I was wondering whether I pressed the number accidentally or it was really her calling me *puzzled*
But anyway I picked up my handphone, and then it's true my dad's cousin, she said,"Are you free for dinner tonite or tomorrow nite?"
I felt a bit strange so far I've been staying in Singapore for 6 years, she only offers me dinner for Chinese New Year's eve or her mother (which I called Grand Aunt) birthday. So I asked her,"Is there any special occasion?"
She said,"No lah...just want to invite you for dinner.."
I still felt puzzled,"Did you strike lottery?"
She said,"No lah...only my mother said long time never see you.."
I said,"Oh okay, tonite then I think I could make it, is there anything that I could bring to your house?"
She said,"No lah no need to bring anything.."
But I still felt uneasy, must be something going on lah...Ada udang di balik bakwan uppss..batu geto loh....after tried so hard to squeeze my brain I thought it might be something to do with MLM thingy lah, coz I remembered the last time I was visiting her mother she told me that she would be going to Hongkong to attend some MLM thingy, which she didn't want to reveal at that time about the brand. She also said wait until I investigate about it further then I'll tell you...
Okay...I came to her house, after a nice dinner *sigh* there she goes la la la la...*nyanyi* huahuahahahhahaha....true enough man..it's Lampe Berger thingy...she said,"I've never believed in MLM thingy, but this one is different...it doesn't require you to sell, but what you need is invest and work hard to establish your self. All the people inside very friendly, they are willing to help you by sharing their experience..."
Wadoh inside my heart I was saying,"Of course lah they were nice to you, coz they really want you to invest in the name of making them more wealthy what...How can she been brainwashed with all the MLM talk thingy....since she is a very tough ball all these while."
Well...well..well...nothing comes free in this world my friend, just see lah...even a nice invitation for dinner also proven to be "Udang di balik bakwan" jrengggg....
Alamak what I've done wrong until I had to be bombarded by MLM thingy 2 Saturday in a row *sigh* Does that mean I shouldn't be in Singapore very week end yak?

No comments: