Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's Very Me

*sigh* dulu ahhhhh *senyum manis*
Because of the past 2 week end I'd been hunted by MLM, so I've decided to go somewhere this week end *senyum puas*
But in the mean time, a lots of my friend started to ask me since yesterday,"What time is your flight?"
Until now I'm in the middle of yahoo msn, the question are all the same, and my answer,"Eh I haven't checked.." huhhahahhahahha...It's very me...cuex kayak bebek.
I've already started to receive a few sms from my liason officers *caelah* in my destination country, even to the extend IDD call, asking what time is my flight, and my answer is still,"Don't know leh, haven't checked.." huhuahhahahahaha....
So you who are somewhere out there, if wanna meet me, faster join jalansutra...they're having meet and greet for me tomorrow nite loh...*promosi*
Okay then....I sign off first ya....have a nice week end...gonna miss you all..*hugs*

No comments: