Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Intoxication

Detoxification program is becoming talk of the town nowadays, a lots of people are doing it. Spas and clinics are trying to offer this programs to people also. But me, of course, I don't follow the trend easily, I always against the flow *ahakz ahakz* the "in thing" for me is Intoxication instead *smile sweetly*
My friend, who is famous as Drunken Master (read as :wine expert) in JalanSutra group, is in town for these few days. We supposed to have dinner last nite, but it was postponed until wee hours drinking session *sigh* He was pleading with me in sms,"Please, I need a booze of alcohol, coz i had too much coffee and krating daeng for today".
So you know lah what happened next, I hung out with him to satisfy his alcohol cravings in the wee hours, where all our usual hang out place had been closed for the day *sigh* So we went to Balcony at Heereen, which opens 24 hours, as per what I expected, the collection is so dissapointing, but no choice what *nyengir*
Luckily last nite he was not really in the mood, otherwise he likes to chat up with the waiters about drinks, which usually ends up we will have lotsa freebies vintage collection of wines *phew*
He will be quite frequently comes to Singapore these fews weeks, which I don't know whether it's a good news or bad news, coz that means I'll be in intoxication program during his stays *pasrah*
The other good news is tonite he will be cooking his famous pasta for me at my place, and I would like to share this good things to you, by inviting you all to have another kopdar in my place? I'll cook that pasta for you *senyum manis* Hayooooo wanna try? send email and fixed up the date folks!!!!

No comments: