Thursday, August 03, 2006

Confession

First of all I feel touched and honoured reading all your comments about my cooking *take a bow* well...well...thanks for all of your trust *salute* Nah...really wanna try my cooking? Move to Singapore then *senyum manis* ahakz..ahakzzz...
Well, the title sounds very dramatic isn't it? Yeah I have confession to make, last nite the drunken master didn't cook pasta, so we ate put and after that he made dessert at my place...And let me tell you, the dessert was not good, but it was damn good man....Frankly speaking I'm not a dessert person, I don't like cheese as well, but last nite wow...it's unforgettable experience *day dreaming*
But I promise you that I can create the same dessert experience for your all. Money back guarantee *nyengir* Soo the line is on, send email and fixed the date *teteup*
Another confession *blush* after two days in a row been infused by a lot of alcohol *more blush* here I am, everytime I burp *excuse me* I can still experience different kinda alcohol flavour, which was described by drunken master when we were drinking (so called wine drinking experience mah...so it's like a class). Fyi, last nite dessert also have a lots of alcohol infusion inside *senyum bahagia*
Wadoh I sounds like alcoholic already *scared* this morning when I woke up, I still feel a bit fly...yeah just imagine, this is deeper confession, on Tuesday nite, we order, champagne, beer, a few of vodka based drinks, and Bombay Sapphire (this one was damn unique, kayak nano2, rame rasanya) *blush* But I only drank a few sips of beer and a glass of champagne lahhh...plus sedikit icip2 yang diminum drunken master hihihihiihihi...
But last nite...we opened 2 bottles of ice wines, 1 bottle sparkling juice (eh no alcohol okay *winks*), Bailey's *ngelirik Astrid*, beer, and Absolute Vanilla ahakz...ahakzzz...cheese, stroberi, peaches, raisins, dried plums...ehhh beware your saliva dropping hihihiihihi...
Sekarang saya mo pamitan dulu, untuk melaksanakan tugas mulia, saya harus," Ke Jakartaaaaa aku kan kembaliii hi hi" *nyanyi* Mo nyari pengganti Nunik nih...hmmm apa gue skalian call produser 'Ari Wibowo mencar pembantu' ajeh ye? Buat bikin seri baru 'flona mencari pembantu' *ahakz..ahakz..*
As usual sorry can't do off air fans meeting with you in jakarta, I still not too sure what my schedule is going to be...but please do drop me an email with your handphone number, if in case any posibilities to hold a fans meeting ahakz..ahakzzz...
Pray for me ya, so I could get a good choice for this time...
Have a good week end for all of you *hugs*

No comments: