Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dirgahayu RI yang ke 61

Would like to say Happy 61th Birthday to my beloved country, Indonesia. The country where I was born and raised up. The country that has provided me all these while, and formed me to what I am now. The country that has taught me about unity in diversity, all the good value of being a human, how to respect each other in daily life.
Suddenly I recalled one of our National Song that was written by Ibu Sud, the title is Tanah Air, and I heard it was sung again by Cokelat, but too bad I haven't heard, and couldn't find as well.. the lyric goes like:

Tanah airku tidak kulupakan
Kan terkenang selama hidupku
Biarpun saya pergi jauh
Tidak kan hilang dari kalbu
Tanah ku yang kucintai
Engkau kuhargai

Walaupun banyak negri kujalani
Yang masyhur permai dikata orang
Tetapi kampung dan rumahku
Di sanalah kurasa senang
Tanahku tak kulupakan
Engkau kubanggakan


Yes this is my pledge, no matter where I am and who I am, I will always be a true blue Indonesian at heart, just like an Indonesian wise word says "Biarpun hujan emas di negeri orang, lebih baik hujan batu di negeri sendiri".
Once again Happy Birthday Indonesia...

No comments: