Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Chinese New Year

I asked my parents to invite my partner in crime for the reunion dinner, and of course my parents were very happy to have additional guest, as we always hold the principle "the more the merrier". Even my mom still asked me whether I have any other friend to invite some more *weleh*
A few days before that, I'd informed her about the reunion dinner, and she was so excited...every day she sms-ed me counting down the day *sigh* and I passed her the voucher from Lee Hwa, as my point expiring, and they converted my points to voucher, meanwhile, I'm not a jewellery person (yupe, you must be asking I'm not jewellery person, but yet I had points inside my membership, rite? Coz usually I bought jewelleries for a gift to my mom, or relatives lah...want to receive a gift also? be my relatives lah ...wakakkakaka...*promote*), so she alos sms-ed me saying that she bought some jewelleries for Chinese New Year, she couldn't wait to wear them *sigh*
I'm the one who celebrates CNY but not as excited as her....
Anyway, that nite she came, and we ate, turned on Channel U, they were showing Super Star Live, and she was surprised why those superstar sang out of tune, as we ate, everytime they sang out of tune, we saw each other and burtst into laughter...*jail*
After dinner, we enjoy a few drinks, as usual Choya lah...actually wanted to open wine, but my parents don't drink, I didn't want to get drunk as well, coz we were planning to see fireworks in Chinatown...
Finished dinner, dragged my mom and my dad to play UNO, but only my mom willing to join, and she lost, after that she went on strike she said that we cheated on her *sigh* So we just did channel surfing as usual, waited till 11.20 pm to go to China town.
Supposedly we went with my parents, but my dad didn't want to go, so....we still went ahead...the fireworks was so dissapointing, and it was so anti klimax, there were no spirit of Chinese New Year at all, like everybody didn't wish each other happy new year, like what people did in Sydney, so dissapointing...even my partner in crime said,"Huh? Cuma kaya gini nih?"
I said,"Well, what you expect, it's Singapore...wakakkaka...at least you still have me by your side *mulai ngegombal*"
So I sent her home, and realised that there were a bigger firework at River Hongbao, which I'd forgotten about it *regret*
Anyway after the count down, suddenly I felt very sad, empty and lonely....Another year passed by, getting older, and have to face more challenges all by my self, nobody can help, and this time I can't run away anymore....
Back to life...back to reality... *nyanyi*

No comments: