Saturday, February 04, 2006

Viva Vina

Yesterday morning, I woke up with a sms saying,"Zhao sang Hao Hunny Bunny, there will be Viva Vina concert this month, r u going 2 come again?" with the devil animation inside...
Gubraks...Aje gilee...she tought I'm a conglomerate or what ya? I know 1 nite would never be enough to be with me *pe de abies* but this is not the polite way to invite me back home lah ya...wakakkakakakkak....
Remembering I only left with 3 more free fiscal, and I still have to attend her wedding and the other best friend wedding, hen parties, and my travel list that haven't been fullfilled till now, which consist of:
1. Fishing in Pulau Seribu
2. Catching sunrise and sunset in Bali
3. Still curious about staying in Novus Resort, Puncak
4. Fishing and Trekking trip to Tanjung Lesung
5. Lombok revisited
6. Catching sunrise again in Borobudur
7. Bandung, lautan makanan dan FO
8. Catching sunrise in Bromo
9. etc..etc...
Weleh, have to work triple hard to fullfill all of those meanwhile the list still continues, and all of the above is still in Indonesia, how about other countries destination?*sigh*
By the way, last nite, meeting with my partner in crime, she sounded so desperate because of her boss and crazy workloads, meanwhile I need a few rounds of drinks, so we went to Long Bar to have couples of drinks. We ended up with shooting peanut to each other (in Long Bar they provide peanuts and we can just throw the skin anywhere, like Lone Star Steak House in Perth itu loh...but the difference in Long Bar, they will sweep the floor after they close, so not so many peanuts around). From her I found out that Viva Vina, will be conducted by Addie MS...weleh...should I consider going back again to catch the concert yak? *deep tought sambil ngitung kancing*

No comments: