Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Clash

First of all, I saw a doctor yesterday, when I said I have a bone ache, she asked the same question as what I was thinking when I started to feel my bone is aching,"Had you by any chance bitten by mosquitos?" hehhhe...yupe after that bloody denqueue fever, everytime I have fever, that's the first question that is going into my mind. But anyway I only have viral infection lah, but now, my voice is oh so sexy, more sexy than banci who always sing in warung in front of my place in Jakarta *blush* (it remind me of Jangan Ganggu Banci song, which made me laugh by my self when I first heard that song, inside the car, driving alone *blush*)
Secondly..Ooopss I'm caught by Yuli *blush* hehehhe..she knows me well now...if I'm in troubles usually I'll have a lot of activities...the more activities mean more trouble *blush* I know everybody that heard I'm taking Japanese lesson always said,"What? Are you crazy? 24 hours in a day is not enough for your work but yet you still take another class". *nyengir*
Anyway...my partner in crime is going to Bangkok this week for training, and during week end, she'll go Koh Samui with her colleague for holiday. I've already tried my best to dig information from her about what time is her flight from Bangkok going to be, and which resort she's goin to stay. All the info has already completed, and I was planning to give her surprise by going there and staying in the same resort and appear to her suddenly *devil smile*, like what I did to Agnes *nyengir*, but this time I don't have any accomplice though, I don't know her colleague *sigh*
Well I'm thinking wait until Monday to book air ticket and hotel, and suddenly my client called me,"Hey Flo, we're having an event this week end, you have to come, promise?" Arrrghhhhhh...all my plants broke down into pieces *sobs* Some more then I realised that I have another event to attend as well on that day, around same time...
Alamak..now I'm in trouble, 2 events in the same time, if only I were an amoeba, can split my self into two, or may be I had twin sister *sigh*
May be I should hold a contest looking for somebody looks like me, but actually I have one...but I don't feel she looks like me though...but almost everybody ask whether she's my sister or what...but very far lah...bloody far....I'm more pretty *pe de* wakakkakakak....

No comments: